Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crochet Purse Completed

I rarely complete a major stitching or knitting project. I love starting a new project. But I soon lose interest and jump over to a new project. I am glad I completed this project.

If you have been following my blog, you probably read about the crochet bolero I had started. I haven't started working on the sixth doily yet. Did you read about the day I made those bookmarks? Well, I started a small crochet purse that day. Guess what? I completed it a couple of days back. Here it is. It is made from pieces of left over yarn.


It didn't turn out to be as nice as I would have loved it to but I am glad it is one completed project of mine. Not like the pink silk saree. Which saree? Do not even ask... It has become the joke of the family now. I started embroidering a saree way back in the 90s, it is almost done...but that's it. It is only 'almost done'. One of my incomplete projects...probably the longest one.

2 comments:

zulie bhai said...

completing somethink is good. sharing it is better. inventing something is best. Popularizing it is better than the best. best of wishes. Are you coming to Dadri?

Natasha Das said...

Thanks, Zully Bhai. You know what, I did carry my crochet kit to Dadri but did not do even a single line. When you have so many people to catch up with who needs a crochet hook to stay engaged? :)